quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

Sorry :(


The big problem here, is just that somethings can afect me, in a way that hurts. Really hurts, even knowing that I love you and you love me back, sometimes, those things, make me feel bad. I wish you were here. It's so much easier when you can hold me tight, when you say that you love me so close to me. That's good, it makes me feel happy. Really happy I mean. And I'm sorry, I'm not that strong, I know you are, but I'm not. I will be better, I promisse you. Just because I love you. I really wanna be by your side, so let's just live and love each other no matter what. Let's those motherfuckers die, I truly don't give a shit. I just don't care anymore about those pieces of crap. And I'm sorry if that made you suffer to. I never want it. I'll make you truly happy, you bet it I will. You will never feel bad because of me anymore, and never feel sad again. I said I'll be better, and that's truth. You're the one, I wanna keep you forever with me. Just because you make me someone better, someone happier. So, thank you for being who you are.

I love you forever, thanks for everything, you're the best <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~