sexta-feira, 18 de junho de 2010

The truth


I´m so tired of put things in a balance, I don´t wanna measure things. The good stuff are supposed to surpass the bad things, always... Sometimes, I don´t even know if I really forgave you, or if I just try to forget it because I love you far more than those things.

I´m so tired of remember the good things that you did to me in the past because you´re not doing it anymore. So I keep this memories in my head. When I´m sad they confort me. But just for a wile until I see how stupid I am. Love takes hostages and gives them pain. That´s why it have to be big and strong enough to take us away from the past. The dark past I mean. But It doesn´t do it anymore

I´m not the kind of girl that is sweetie and lovely, I´m not like that. I see the truth beyond the ephemeral glow, beyond the happiness and blind love. I always want the truth. No matter how in love you are, or how love can be insecure. Truth will always be the basis. ALWAYS.

I wanna stay with you, loving you, just like I did in the past, blindly. You maybe was never perfect as I always said, but in the begining my love was so fucking blind that all I could see was you heart. Your "damaged" heart as you always said. I didn´t knew what you had done to other girls and how TRULY DAMAGED you left those hearts. And to be honest I don´t give a shit to them, but the past always says a lot about us...

I´m such a stuped girl. I don´t even understand you love, or if you really love me. I don´t know. You´re a lier, and all the time I try to erase this solid truth. But I can´t... Not anymore

I was warned about you. But like I am doing now, I just tried forget that. But the TRUTH is, that I can´t do it anymore. I don´t know who you are, and I have no time to discover that. No more.

It´s over.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~