terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

"So that


nobody will never know what you mean to me."

I keep my mouth shut, even when my heart is screaming for help. I fake a smile, and I pretend that I don´t care, but I do; cause all I know right now is that I want you. You might play with me, you might love the game; the way you move foward and how beautifully I elusive. But inside my head all I want is to let you get really close, and that´s how you get me, cause you´re doing what nobody could, you destroy a part of me that nobody knows and I let you do it. You´re too close to my heart, and that´s what kills me cause I can´t handle with love. People tend to think that I don´t even have a heart, but somehow you found it, and I don´t know how to fake or escape that. It doesn´t matter, cause I will keep smiling, keep faking, keep pretending that I don´t care until It became truth. And that´s ok, cause for everyone in the world (including you), I´m just living crazily my life, when actually I am dying, dying for you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~