quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

This is for you P



You can always make me smile, I don´t know why and I never knew. You have this thing... This heat that makes me feel so comfortable when I´m with you. I don´t know how you do it, but you always captivates me. You always have something to say that will take my breath away, that will make me stay still, just observing. Sometimes, you stop what you´re doing just to look me in the eyes and make me embarrassed, so I smile and we go on. That´s when I have a strange peace of mind... You have always been an enigma for me you know ? An enigma that I´ve never wanted to solve, cause it was good just to look. That´s you P... And this is me, saying: Thank you, for every single moment that we´ve passed together. Cause honestly, I adore you like... The stars above ! So, happy birthday ! Happy everything P, you deserve it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~