quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

And for



the tiniest moment´s I love you

And I got my defenses when it comes to your intentions for me. You say I´m bad, but I learned it all from you. I have to be wicked with you, or else I will love you more than I can handle. And it will end badly; when you´re absence starts to hurt me, you won´t be able to be here for me, cause I won´t let you stay around. That´s because I´m fucking afraid of love you. Your love is dangerous, I can feel that; but someday in all my madness I will take a risk, even knowing that you will never love me back. You better be prepared for all the madness and all the reckless actions cause until that day, I will keep this love very hidden. Hidden in my words of despair and rudeness.


Hidden love ~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~