quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

I am


just a fucked up girl

That wants some peace of mind. People tend to expect so much on me, tend to take my words as true, they want to fix me. And understand me, all my mistakes, people want to explain them, my rudeness... "Her rudeness is only on the outside" they keep saying, but they never try to reach the inside. "It´s funny the way she smiles, it´s cool how she can keep everyone around but never too close." They talk and talk but nobody ever tried to get really close. It´s easy to say that I am cold, when nobody try to fell my heat, when they are afraid of getting hurt. Well I am afraid too, that´s why I am always keeping people away. One day somebody will be brave enough to break all walls and finally know what I really am, what I am made of. Until then, they will keep saying, keep expecting and keep failing.

2 comentários:

  1. That's what i'm talking about!
    Esse sentimento nas suas palavras, escrever com vontade, com desejo de passar uma mensagem clara sobre seu próprio desejo, isso sim ti transforma numa verdadeira escritora =), e de certa forma, concordo com tudo que diz no texto, quanto mais as pessoas tem aberto a boca, mais tem fechado os olhos, afinal se você fosse tão fechada como dizem, jamais iria escrever algo tão sincero.
    Beijos Lívia.

    ResponderExcluir

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~