quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

Forget


I wish I could, I wish it was easy as it sems; but it´s just not.


Peace. It´s just what I want in my mind, not you. Instead, you is what I got here. Funny the way I lie to you, and the way you lie back to me. Keeping you away is an art, specially when everything else wants you around. fucked up. Is what defines me better. The drunkness, the euphoria, is all part of the mess that I am. I should say... I am really happy in all that sadness. You say that I´m a bad person, that I am such a son of a bitch a "pirate". Well... I was always attracted to things that everyone thought bad, disgusting, sad and disappointing. It´s sad the way I feel happy, but is unique. It might sound fake, but I know how much fucked up I am, and how good I can fell about that. It makes me laught and it´s made to cry... That´s the truth, deal with it. Memories in my body, a cigarette in my hand and a big evil smile in my face. Don´t be scared, that´s just me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~