quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

I could be happy.




But I won´t let you know. I won´t ever let anybody know.

The thing is: I always choose the only thing that will make me miserable, throwing away all the ones that could made me happy. It´s sad, but it´s also the irrefutable truth. It´s funny the way I trick myself, doing exactly what makes me feel bad, loving the only person that will not love me back. Doing what I couldn´t, shouldn´t, wouldn´t do, but I do it anyway. "Lebensgefahr", is how I like to call it. Don´t caring, is the best thingh I can do. And reckless is the way it´s gotta be. People say that I´m lonely, I keep people away cause I don´t like them around, trying to fix me, understand me; and never trying just to like me the way that I am. It might be hard sometimes you know ? But only like this, I know who really like me, who can see beyond the rudeness, the neglect. Sometimes, be alone is what makes us special, it´s also what makes us miserable. Everyone has a story to tell right ? I have mine, but only when I am alone.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~