quinta-feira, 30 de junho de 2011

Oh, angel...


Once upon a time I met an angel, a divine creature... Someone that even in a far away distance could make me feel good, could protect me and make me see the world, not in the way that it is, but how we could make it be. This angel told me how hard things could be, and how much pain a person can take. He showed me the value of simple things and how to take the best of the worse situation. And then, one day he told me that he was in trouble, that many people had taken him for granted... And for the first time, that angel was lost, he didn't know what to do, and I couldn't help him... But somehow I realised that I had the answer, so I told him: "You will have to wait ! No angel received their wings without suffer, without pain, angels have to pass thru the worst things so they can really enjoy the best. You're just about to get your wings, then you will fly away, fly so high in the sky that nothing will EVER bring you down !" And I know that sometime this angel will realise the strenght in him to break the limits of the sky.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Damien Rice ~

Cried when she sould and she laughed when she could ~